DevOps Engineer Medior or Senior (m/f)
Your profile and soft skills:
- You have at at least 3 years of experience as DevOps in the financial sector preferably
- You have knowledge of DevOps practices, Azure DevOps (ex TSF Team Server Foundation), CI/CD…
- Github, Jenkins, Jira ,sonarcube and NEXUS
- Scripting : Groovy
- Excellent communication skills within the team and with stakeholders
- Focus on operational excellence and efficiency with critical systems
- Value cooperation when providing or seeking assistance
- Ability to distill, analyze technical requests and make sound judgements
- Think proactively and work on operational improvements
- Willing to work in a very multicultural environment
- Available for early (7h-16) / late (10h-19h) shift work on a rotation basis
- Middleware administration : java EE, jboss, weblogic, apache
- RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server : architecture knowledge, advanced expertise in maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Scripting : Bash, PowerShell
- Database knowledge : Sybase ASE, Oracle, MySQL
- ITIL methodology
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " An Intelligent Society with a Human Centric Approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
Do you recognize yourself in the job description? Send us your application!
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- Full time permanent contract
- Nice and stable environment of work
- Attractive and flexible salary package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training plan
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
For further details on the role, please reach out to email@example.com
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu gives us possibilities of career development and encourages us to come up with new ideas.