Enterprise Architect - (M/F)
What will you accomplish?
- Elaboration and upgrade of Client’s architectures, including Business, Data, Application and Technical layers by using your functional competences
- Ensure that business needs are well understood and formalized in business line requirements.
- As architecture board member, you will elaborate architecture concept that match with client’s requirements
- You are capable in decision making regard potential alternatives to choose
- Participate and coach development teams in designing architecture solution during analysis project phases and make sure that it's in accordance with Architecture board’s decision.
- Ensure to have a global view to ensure coherence of Information System.
- Participate to maintenance of Enterprise Architecture Referential
- Follow architectural principles, guidelines, and standards
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you hold a master’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management.
- Similar experience of 4 years minimum in banking/finance sector
- You have a strong Technological background (Frontend, Java, Spring, Microservice and API)
- Knowledge in Mastering EA modeling languages (such as UML or ArchiMate);
- Fluent in English and French with excellent communication skills
- You are Team player and Solution Oriented
- Ability to understand the problems of other businesses and be challenged by other architects and stockholders .
- You have an innovative and creative mindset
- You have strong organization skill and stress resistant
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested.
What do we offer?
- A stimulating and people-focused professional environment, within one of the key players in ICT both internationally (130,000 people) and in Luxembourg (200 people)
- By joining our team, participate in the strategic expansion of our company
- Full time permanent contract
- Attractive and flexible salary package with various extra-legal benefits
- Personalized training plan
- Free parking
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " an intelligent society with a human centric approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
You recognize yourself in our description?
You want to turn your professional career into a Success Story?
Then drop us your CV!
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.orgFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu gives us possibilities of career development and encourages us to come up with new ideas.