IAM Cybersecurity consultant (m/f)
What will you accomplish ?
- Manage the daily access rights within the company from the onboarding to the revalidation access
- Be responsible for reporting’s delivery for security and IAM
- Maintain the updates and upgrades of the IAM software in relation with the supporting operation
- Provide recommendations regarding the optimization of the customer’s infrastructures and processes
- Support in the implementation of new applications and processes
- Collaborate with clients to determine project specifications and scope
- Provide current best practices and third-party solution alternatives when necessary for functional design documentation
- Work closely with customers, internal staff and other stakeholders to determine planning, implementation and integration of IAM system-oriented projects
- Actively listen to customers' requests, confirming full understanding before addressing concerns
- Create spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s in computer science or equivalent
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) in the Banking sector
- Good knowledge in Active Directory
- Experience with one of the following is considered as an advantage: One Identity Manager, Sailpoints, Cyberark, Office365, Sharepoint
- You have growth mindset and a personal passion for security and cutting-edge security concepts
- You can work independently and within a team.
- Fluency in English, French would be a plus
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " An Intelligent Society with a Human Centric Approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
Do you recognize yourself in the job description? Send us your application!
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- Full time permanent contract
- Nice and stable environment of work
- Attractive and flexible salary package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training plan
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
For further details on the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Everything is done so that there is a real enrichment for everyone professionally. This possibility of working on new solutions in young and dynamic teams feels awesome!