IT Business Analyst (m/f)
Do you consider business consultancy and working on innovative projects to be a real drive for you? Do you enjoy planning and implementing new IT solutions? Then we have the right role for you!
What will you accomplish?
- Researching and gathering information within internal departments to understand the needs of teams and the organization as a whole
- Designing functional systems according to customers’ business needs, in close collaboration with IT experts
- Analyzing and translating business requirements to functional specifications for engineering teams
- Participating in IT projects from the business scope definition, planning, requirements analysis, testing, and documentation
- Examining information to be included in client reports, presentations, and proposals
- Partnering with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
Who are we looking for?
- You have a University degree in computer science or Engineering background, with at least 5 years’ of experience in a similar role
- Experience in writing detailed requirements specifications using different modelling techniques
- Prior experience in project management methodology (Agile Scrum, Prince 2)
- Knowledge of the banking, financial or life insurance sector is an advantage
- A good understanding of software testing (specification, planning & execution)
- Ability to analyze, reason, and model
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills in English; French is an asset
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " An Intelligent Society with a Human Centric Approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
Do you recognize yourself in the job description? Send us your application!
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- Full time permanent contract
- Nice and stable environment of work
- Attractive and flexible salary package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training plan
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
For further details on the role, please reach out to email@example.com
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Everything is done so that there is a real enrichment for everyone professionally. This possibility of working on new solutions in young and dynamic teams feels awesome!