IT Infrastructure Architect - (M/F)
What will you accomplish as our IT Infrastructure Architect?
- Contribute to the definition of technical guidelines and architecture initiatives
- Coordinate with multiple teams, 3rd party vendors, IT executives and/or Project Managers.
- Design the Cloud roadmap
- Collaborate with IT Business department for the complex technical issue’s resolution.
- Identify risks and recommend proactively adequate solution.
- Work in close collaboration with IT providers
- Be part of the technical Architecture Board
- Establish technical standards and procedures.
- Work on the capacity management process and on the technical technology roadmap.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in computer science/information systems or equivalent
- Proven experience of 3 years minimum in a similar position, banking/finance sector will be an asset
- Strong knowledge in all infrastructure layers and implementations including DevOps and Clouds methodologies (M365, IaaS/Paas – Microsoft Azure)
- You are a dynamic Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You aim to learn new products and consolidate your skills
- You have a Positive Attitude and Customer Focus Mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and French
- You are driven by innovative thinking and problem solving.
- You have a good ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- A stimulating and people-focused professional environment, within one of the key players in ICT both internationally (130,000 people) and in Luxembourg (200 people)
- By joining our team, participate in the strategic expansion of our company
- Full time permanent contract
- Attractive and flexible salary package with various extra-legal benefits
- Personalized training plan
- Free parking
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Career Evolution
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " an intelligent society with a human centric approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
You recognize yourself in our description?
You want to turn your professional career into a Success Story?
Then drop us your CV
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.orgFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu gives us possibilities of career development and encourages us to come up with new ideas.