Senior Application Support (m/f)
We are looking for a Senior Application support (m/f) to join one of our clients in the financial sector
What will you accomplish if you join our experts’ team?
- Participating on digitalization projects to modernize the back office activities (treasury, fund management or other financial packages)
- Developing and maintaining customized applications during the entire process
- Working on the definition of applications and integrations architecture activities during the initial stages of complex business transformations and project/program deliveries, validating the solution, approach, scope and complexity adapting the timeline if required
- Working on different Data Science subjects
- Having a clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the finance industry.
Who are we looking for?
- University degree (Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar) 5-7 years of professional experience in the banking or financial sector preferred.
- General knowledge of typical bank treasury activities
- Good knowledge of EXCEL with VBA
- Preferred development environments are Python, Java and SQL scripting expertise
- Knowledge of Business Object is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills at executive level
- English at professional level.
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " An Intelligent Society with a Human Centric Approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
Do you recognize yourself in the job description? Send us your application!
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- Full time permanent contract
- Nice and stable environment of work
- Attractive and flexible salary package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training plan
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
For further details on the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu gives us possibilities of career development and encourages us to come up with new ideas.