Senior Full Stack Java Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer (M/F) to join our team !
You will have diversity of challenges and client environments that include responsibilities of understanding customer needs and requirements:
- Leadership and mentoring skills;
- Solid work organization/coordination of multi-disciplinary agile teams (developers, UX designers, testers); strong task prioritization skills;
- Working experience across multiple enterprise domains (application, security, infrastructure, data, etc.)
- Solid understanding of clean code principles and design patterns and their applicability in development of robust, secure and scalable solutions;
- Solid understanding of enterprise application servers and their configuration; JBoss/Wildfly application server knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in developing software using CI (eg: Jenkins) and continuous delivery practices including automatic testing (unit and system testing);
- Experience in developing and consuming web services (rest and SOAP web services) and in coordinating work with other development teams;
- At least 7 years of experience as a developer;
- Full software development lifecycle experience in building java web applications (Java, JavaEE/Spring, JPA, SOAP/Rest WebServices);
- Experience in SQL and developing applications with relational and non-relational database technologies;
- Experience in using Maven, NPM, Jenkins, Git, SoapUI, Jira;
- Experience in developing applications using (web) single sign on technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth) is a big plus;
- Experience in defining applications or integration architectures is a plus;
- Experience with containers (eg: Docker) and container orchestrations tools (eg: Kubernetes) is a plus
- Fluent in English; any other language is considered an advantage.
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " An Intelligent Society with a Human Centric Approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
Do you recognize yourself in the job description? Send us your application!
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- Full time permanent contract
- Nice and stable environment of work
- Attractive and flexible salary package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training plan
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
For further details on the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu gives us possibilities of career development and encourages us to come up with new ideas.