Senior SWIFT Consultant - (M/F)
What will you accomplish if you join our SWIFT experts’ team?
- Support and advise customers on strategic projects within their environment
- Ensure the compliance process by anticipating and advising stakeholders on upcoming releases and patches related to Swift Product
- You will take part of operational work on daily changes/implementation management
- You will support on/and business sides our client on their day-to-day activities: being creative you will be able to act as a trusted advisor on process improvement suggestions
- You will treat emergency interventions during incidents, detect potential problems and propose remediation / troubleshooting.
- You will propose technical solutions in relation to MOA’ s requests to guarantee the technological watch around the application
- You will work closely with customer teams and coordinate actions
- You will collaborate and Coordinate with Fujitsu KYC & AML experts to provide an encompassing service to demonstrate our level of Expertise
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you hold a master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have a good experience in IT/Banking Sector, minimum 3 years
- You have good knowledge of SWIFT products & Service and would like to extend your knowledge about it
- You are experienced in product and software integration, including the set-up of the new SWIFT Messaging services and formats.
- You are a problem-solving person and aim to reach customer’s satisfaction within Excellence Level
- You are flexible and have a consultancy mindset
- You are autonomous in your way of working
- Passionate about new technologies, you are collaborative, team spirit, driven by curiosity, you enjoy learning and be challenged!
- You are motivated to be part of dynamic & inspiring team and ready to share your ideas / shape strategy and service-offerings: we would love to hear your ideas and how you can contribute to our growth!
- You are looking for a good and reliable company that will empower you to achieve your professional goals through trust and trainings
- You have an excellent command of French and English languages
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- A stimulating and people-focused professional environment, within one of the key players in ICT both internationally (130,000 people) and in Luxembourg (200 people)
- By joining our team, participate in the strategic expansion of our company
- Full time permanent contract
- Attractive and flexible salary package with various extra-legal benefits
- Personalized training plan
- Free parking
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " an intelligent society with a human centric approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
You recognize yourself in our description?
You want to turn your professional career into a Success Story?
Then drop us your CV!
Fujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to email@example.comFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Everything is done so that there is a real enrichment for everyone professionally. This possibility of working on new solutions in young and dynamic teams feels awesome!