Service Desk Engineer (H/F)
Fujitsu supports its customers on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realisation of their projects. Our vision: "an intelligent society centred on people", where people are at the centre of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...)
What will you accomplish?
- Incident ownership and communication throughout the lifecycle of the incident
- Categorize and prioritize and log incidents
- Diagnose, resolve and close incidents
- Escalate incidents
- Handle in policy and out of policy service requests
- Intervene onsite at the user location or temporary location
- Execute IMACD tasks
- Raise requests for authorization of service requests.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft OS (Windows 7 and 10)
- Knowledge of mobile devices and mobile phone services
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ticketing and CMDB tools
- Understanding of networking and networking protocols
- Flexible and stress-resilient
- Ability to work in a co-operative way
- Pan-European mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Experience in troubleshooting PCs/Laptops/Tablets, VPN, etc.
- Customer and Service focus
- Spoken and written interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in both French & English is mandatory.
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to email@example.comFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Everything is done so that there is a real enrichment for everyone professionally. This possibility of working on new solutions in young and dynamic teams feels awesome!