Solution Architect – FileNet (F/M)
We are looking for a Solution Architect - FileNet to join an exciting digitalization project.
At Fujitsu Luxembourg we are looking for someone who can lead challenging and complex delivery projects using the IBM business automation products. You will work within a digitalization project to deliver architecture, design and implementation of ECM solutions. You directly help to transform business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for the project that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are the technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical experts and project stakeholders.
What will you accomplish?
- planning and deployment of the infrastructure for multiple environments (DEV, TEST, and Production)
- responsible for architecting the transition from the used system to FileNet-based
- assistance with the design, installation, and configuration of the tool, along with working to build associated workflows
- setting up, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the solution of IBM tools
- migration of several document types and workflows from FileNet
- identification and communication of any issues regarding deadlines, hardware, configuration and end-user requests.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you hold a master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management.
- 5 - 10 years of experience working in architecture, development, and implementation of ECM solutions
- Excellent understanding of content life cycle, document driven workflow.
- Knowledge in mastering EA modeling languages (such as UML)
- Fluent in English and French with excellent communication skills
- You are Team player with a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to understand the problems of other businesses and be challenged by other architects and stakeholders.
- You have an innovative and creative mindset
You have strong organization and solution-oriented skills.
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.orgFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Fujitsu gives us possibilities of career development and encourages us to come up with new ideas.